Iron Deficiency Chlorosis (IDC), Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) and Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN) cause significant soybean yield losses in the Midwest each year.
You are invited to join other soybean growers and industry experts as they share their knowledge about these topics, and explain how you can prevent losses and optimize soybean profits.
Participating in this discussion will give growers a valuable opportunity to learn more about innovative, in-furrow technology that can be used at planting to prevent IDC; and a new seed treatment for SDS that also has activity against nematodes.
During the session, you’ll be able to interact with the following panelists:
- Ray Knake, Ray Knake Consulting
- Brian Kuehl, Product Development Manager, West Central Distribution, LLC.
- Michael McCarville, Seed Growth Technical Service Representative, Bayer CropScience
Educational discussion panels are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, January 19 at 7:30 pm CT
- Thursday, January 21 at 7:30 am CT
Available spots for this opportunity are limited, so register today.
Call 866-375-4390 to register or sign up online.