With current commodity prices, wheat growers are looking for cost-effective ways to maximize crop performance from planting through harvest. Learning about new advances in technology helps growers stay on the cutting edge of how to maximize yields.
Participating in this one-hour discussion will give you and other growers a valuable opportunity to learn about three new products that can improve season-long nutrient availability and weed control.
Industry experts will share their knowledge about these technologies and how they contribute to wheat nutrient management, and optimizing wheat crop profitability.
During the session, you’ll be able to interact with the following panelists:
- Anthony Bly, Extension Soils Field Specialist, South Dakota State University
- Andrew Fillmore or Chris Reeves, Technical Specialists, West Central Distribution, LLC.
- Joe Yenish, Field Scientist, Dow AgroSciences
Educational discussion panels are scheduled for:
- Thursday, February 4 at 7:30 pm CT
- Tuesday, February 16 at 7:30 pm CT
- Wednesday, February 17 at 7:30 pm CT
Available spots for this opportunity are limited, so register today.
Call 855-816-2408 to register, or sign up online.